Monday, May 7, 2007

Not too long ago, I received a comment from somebody who stumbled across this blog and thought its title meant I would be trying to analyze my life--and nothing actually to do with wrestling. Obviously that was the wrong impression but an understandable mistake, as we often use wrestling as a metaphor for any struggles we have in our lives.

I'm going to keep writing about my wrestling here, but I'm also going to go more into my life. Here in this seemingly anonymous space I can write about the things that I can't write about in my other blog--wrestling (of course), but personal struggles with relationships, work, faith and so on.

As for the immediate "wrestling life," however, I'm on the road and meeting an old friend on the mat tomorrow evening. I'll write about it here when it's over.

No comments: