Tuesday, May 8, 2007

About 6:00 this evening, I met up with an old friend made through wrestling, and we went back to his place. There we talked awhile before we changed into our wrestling trunks and put on boots--both of us in black trunks and black boots. Then, with our gear on, we watched some wrestling on video.

It was getting on toward 8:00 before we finally hit the mat. We wrestled around for fifteen minutes or so--pro style with some good solid holds but no pain. C---- knows I like head scissors, so he made sure that he put me in a couple and that I got him in a couple. He felt good, and I enjoyed the contact.

Then we just lay on the mat and talked about what it's like to be gay (C----) and straight (me) and grown men into wrestling.

Then we were both starving, so rather than do any more wrestling (having grown cold and stiff while talking) we headed out to eat. Over our meal we talked about books and writing and work. We're just normal guys and friends.

No comments: