Monday, January 3, 2022

The Head Scissors and Johnny Weaver

I'll not say anything about being away and just be back without further comment (but with a hope that somebody is still out there reading).

At times when I need to be accomplishing the most, I procrastinate too often by scouring YouTube wrestling videos in search of any head scissors holds that matches might include. I've found a lot, but I've wasted a lot of time as well.

This morning, I was going through some old shows of the wrestling program I grew up watching--Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling. Back in the day, in pre-cable times, I could watch this once on Channel 4 out of Greenville, SC, after Saturday morning cartoons and before Saturday afternoon college sports. Then I could see it a second time that night, after the 11 o'clock news on Channel 13 out of Asheville, NC. I watched both shows always in hopes of seeing a head scissors and always in hopes of seeing my favorite wrester--Johnny Weaver. So, again, I was going through some Mid-Atlantic shows from 1981 and '82, and this one show just opened with the first match already in progress. Not only that, it opened with a head scissors already in progress. It gets better. Although I didn't remember the wrestler in control at that point in the match (I later learned his name was Ken Timbs), I quickly realized that the wrestler being worked over by the head scissors was Johnny Weaver.

Here's a screenshot of the match as it's picked up in progress:



I was immediately excited.

Weaver then rolls toward Timbs's feet and then onto his knees and works himself free of the hold. He lunges to take Timbs in a headlock, the counter to which puts him right back in the head scissors.

But then this shot of Weaver in the head scissors and looking, more or less, at the camera--at me--made my insides squirm and my crotch suddenly throb. Although brief in the video, this is such a visceral image for me.



Reader, I masturbated.

I've had these images up on my screen almost all day, and the throbbing has continued.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to find a recent post on your blog!

Ringer said...

Nice to be found!

Unknown said...

I can see why you are so stimulated and excited. Blonde exercising full dominion over Brunette. If the setting were different, and not a public ring, I can imagine a nude match with this hold, and Blonde programming Brunette to lose, and to become his slave in all things physical, sexual, financdial and emotional. Yeah, I've got a vivid imagination but hey - I'm gay and I live in Vegas. :)

Ringer said...

That's a fun and exciting comment, Unknown! Thanks for posting it.