Thursday, September 13, 2007

Next Wrestling Events

After a summer without wrestling (my last match was in May), I've made a couple of good new contacts. One fellow is from St. Louis, and we've been communicating on and off for a couple of months now. I'm hoping to meet him in his town toward the end of October. More on that later.

I've met another online wrestler just in the last few days, and we've already struck up an interesting acquaintance. And we have a match scheduled--Friday, 5 October--in his town, about an hour-and-a-half drive from me. Our interests in wrestling are similar, but we have one big difference: although I haven't wrestled all that much, I've been wrestling for over 10 years now; he's a novice, as far as the physical act goes, but if he's anything like I was, he's experienced in his mind. I'm going to try and keep aware of his newness, helping him into this great experience.

Next: More of Antaeus

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And this newbie appreciates it, Ringer! Looking forward to the 5th...

Ringer said...

I'm looking forward to the 5th as well!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.